- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system fix tool that designed to identify and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only capable of solving 0x0000009a issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
1. Uninstall the software which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to remove common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
According to what has been discussed above, we may conclude that 0x0000009a could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above tutorials, repair 0x0000009a and improve your computer performance now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.