0x0000009a could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Bad third party program.
Smartpcfixer is a good system fix software that is able to clean and eliminate problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only capable of solving 0x0000009a issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and register dll files
- Backup your important files
- Start computer in safe mode to repair 0x0000009a
When booting, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Update windows with the help of SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
From what has been discussed above, we may conclude that 0x0000009a can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, remove 0x0000009a and speed up your windows right now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.