- At times, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
1. Remove the software which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that solving 0x0380811a is not that easy for people. We suggest people try SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.