- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a good system repair tool which can identify and eliminate issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for solving 0x800072ee7 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your useful files
1.Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 0x800072ee7 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been discussed above, we may draw a conclusion that 0x800072ee7 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, get rid of 0x800072ee7 and improve your computer performance immediately.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.