0x800401fb xbox one may pop up when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Bad third party program.
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system repair software that designed to clean and repair problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for resolving 0x800401fb xbox one issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your essential files
1. Remove the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to fix 0x800401fb xbox one problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From what has been discussed above, we may come to the conclusion that 0x800401fb xbox one could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, remove 0x800401fb xbox one and booster your PC immediately.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.