- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1. Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of 0x800401fb xbox one problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the reasons above, it is clear that troubleshoot 0x800401fb xbox one is a little complicate for people. We suggest people try SmartPCFixer to cope with this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.