0x80040304 may happen when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Bad third party program.
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system fix tool that designed to remove and eliminate issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for solving 0x80040304 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your important files
1. Uninstall the software which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of 0x80040304 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From what has been mentioned above, we may conclude that 0x80040304 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above suggestions, get rid of 0x80040304 and booster your PC right now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.