- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system fix software that can remove and repair problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only capable of resolving 0x80048823 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your essential files
1. Remove the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to remove common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that troubleshoot 0x80048823 is not that easy for people. We highly recommend people try SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.