- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system repair software that designed to identify and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for resolving 0x80070006 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your vital files
1.Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
0x80070006 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 0x80070006 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, In order to protect computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x80070006 issue as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your idea solution to troubleshoot 0x80070006 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.