- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
1.Remove the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been discussed above, we may conclude that 0x800700e0 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above suggestions, repair 0x800700e0 and booster your PC right now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.