0x80070108 could occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1. Remove the software which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to remove common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
0x80070108 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. Once people pay little attention to 0x80070108, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, In order to protect computer security and personal information, you need to fix 0x80070108 issue as soon as possible with the tutorial in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to troubleshoot 0x80070108 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.