- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system fix software that is able to identify and eliminate problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only good for solving 0x80070108 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
1.Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 0x80070108 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
We should never ignore 0x80070108 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If 0x80070108 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to solve 0x80070108 issue as soon as possible with the guide in this article. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to eliminate 0x80070108 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.