0x8007049 may occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1.Remove the program which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 0x8007049 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
0x8007049 issue can be a disaster for your PC. Once people pay little attention to 0x8007049, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to repair 0x8007049 problem as soon as possible with the tutorial in this article. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x8007049 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.