- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
1. Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
0x8007064 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 0x8007064 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Consequently, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to fix 0x8007064 issue as soon as possible with the tutorial in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to eliminate 0x8007064 in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.