- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1.Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been discussed above, we may conclude that 0x80073cfe can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above steps, get rid of 0x80073cfe and speed up your windows at once.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.