- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system repair software which is able to clean and eliminate problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This utility is not only good for resolving 0x80131505 error issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
1. Remove the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to fix common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is clear that fixing 0x80131505 error is not that easy for people. We highly recommend users use SmartPCFixer to tackle with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.