- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system repair tool that is able to remove and eliminate issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only good for resolving 0x8024000d issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and register dll files
- Backup your essential files
1. Remove the application which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that 0x8024000d could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, fix 0x8024000d and booster your PC at once.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.