0x80244022 windows update could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
A fast solution to resolve this 0x80244022 windows update is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of 0x80244022 windows update.
From all the consideration above, it is clear that troubleshoot 0x80244022 windows update is not that easy for people. We highly recommend people try SmartPCFixer to deal with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.