- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a good system fix tool that designed to clean and eliminate problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This utility is not only good for solving 0x8024a112 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your useful files
1.Remove the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 0x8024a112 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been discussed above, we may draw a conclusion that 0x8024a112 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, remove 0x8024a112 and improve your computer performance immediately.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.