- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system fix tool which is able to identify and eliminate issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This software is not only capable of solving 0x8024a204 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Key Features of SmartPCFixer:
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
- Start Your PC in safe mode to repair 0x8024a204
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
From all the consideration above, it is clear that repairing 0x8024a204 is a little complicate for people. We suggest users use SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.