- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
1.Remove the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
We should never ignore 0x803f001 problem when we encounter it at the first time. Once people pay little attention to 0x803f001, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to solve 0x803f001 problem as soon as possible with the tutorial in this article. SmartPCFixer can be your idea solution to eliminate 0x803f001 in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.