0x8078004f may occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1. Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to remove 0x8078004f problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
0x8078004f issue can be a disaster for your PC. Once people pay little attention to 0x8078004f, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to solve 0x8078004f problem as soon as possible with the guide in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x8078004f in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.