0x80a30204 may occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1.Uninstall the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 0x80a30204 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that 0x80a30204 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above steps, fix 0x80a30204 and booster your PC now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.