- runtime error popup
- connection error pop-up
- soft error keeps popping up
- wanted system service was not found
- program hang on the hourglass
0x81000204 may occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Bad third party program.
- permit failed
- permit falure to turnon system browser
- not enough permit to visit browser options
- not enough permission to visit software
- net not connected functionally
Smartpcfixer is a good system fix software which is able to identify and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only capable of solving 0x81000204 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your important files
1.Uninstall the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 0x81000204 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
0x81000204 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 0x81000204 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to fix 0x81000204 problem as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to remove 0x81000204 in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.
- [Updated] - How to deal with 0x40017oxcxxxxxxx - xx40017 Error?
- Met 0x25A - What Can be Done?
- Which are the best techniques to resolve 0x3631?
- Warned 0x4b42996e referenced memory - What Can I Do?
- 0x1A41 Problem, Causes and Solution
- [Solved] - How to deal with 0x8004ff81 microsoft security essentials error code Error?
- What is the best solution to troubleshoot 0x80000000 Error?
- Anyone Could Fix up "0xBF8B6C11" Immediately?
- What are the techniques to recover 0x6d9 error firewall Error?
- Encountered 0x0000008e 0xc0000005 0x806354df 0xb8b0599c 0x00000000 - Have You Ever Tried This Soultion?
- Encountered 0x800ccc0b windows mail - Is This Advice Helpful?
- Safe method to repair 0x80d05001
- Met 0x8024a105 windows 10 update - Is This Advice Helpful?
- Get 0xa00f4244 0xc00dabe0 - Do You Know This Solution?
- Can I Clean up "0xc19a0023 hp printhead" Effectively?
- Most helpful tips to troubleshoot 0xxxxxxxxx error installing windows10
- Catching 0X8A953BA0 - What Should I Do?
- Useful tips to troubleshoot 0x13DC
- [Guide] - How to deal with 0x00000 dumping physical memory Error?
- Facing 0x21C6 - What Should be Done?
- [Useful Guidance] - How to troubleshoot 0x00004001 Error?
- [Useful Tips] - How to deal with 0xf0803 Error?
- [Valuable] - How to repair 0x8004100C Error?
- What's the best approach to clean up 0x3f5ebe3e referenced memory Error?
- Which are the best techniques to fix 0xxxxxxxxx(xxxx-xx-xx-t-12_09_17p)?
- How to Repair 0x0000009c 0x00000004 0x80546ef0 0xb2000000 0x00070f0f Problems
- [New Reply] - How to troubleshoot 0xc0000005 access_violation at 0023 77278dc9 Error?
- Who Can Remove "0x0000007e 0xc0000005 0xf782c750 0xf7a77430 0xf7a7712c" Manually?
- Best Way to Solve 0x0000007e 0xc0000005 0x80882673 0xb8281a98 0xb8281794 Issue
- [Fixed] - How to resolve 0x8004011B Error?