- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
- Start Your PC in safe mode to fix 0x8a010001
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
0x8a010001 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. Once people pay little attention to 0x8a010001, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to solve 0x8a010001 issue as soon as possible with the guide in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your best solution to troubleshoot 0x8a010001 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.