- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system repair software which can identify and eliminate problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This software is not only capable of solving 0x8a95389c issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your important files
1. Remove the software which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of 0x8a95389c problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
According to what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that 0x8a95389c could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, repair 0x8a95389c and speed up your windows immediately.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.