- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
1.Uninstall the software which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that troubleshoot 0x8b050037 is a little complicate for people. We highly recommend users use SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.