- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
1. Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
We should never ignore 0xc000000e5 problem when we encounter it at the first time. Once people pay little attention to 0xc000000e5, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, In order to protect computer security and personal information, you need to fix 0xc000000e5 problem as soon as possible with the guide in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your best solution to troubleshoot 0xc000000e5 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.