- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
1. Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to fix 0xc00000ba file download problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
According to what has been mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that 0xc00000ba file download could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above steps, remove 0xc00000ba file download and booster your PC immediately.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.