- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a good system repair tool that is able to clean and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only good for solving 0xc00000f issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your important files
1. Uninstall the software which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to fix 0xc00000f problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that 0xc00000f could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above tutorials, remove 0xc00000f and improve your computer performance right now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.