- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
1.Remove the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
We should never ignore 0xc00d36b4 windows 10 fix problem when we encounter it at the first time. Once people pay little attention to 0xc00d36b4 windows 10 fix, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, In order to protect computer security and personal information, you need to fix 0xc00d36b4 windows 10 fix problem as soon as possible with the guide in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your best solution to troubleshoot 0xc00d36b4 windows 10 fix in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.