- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a good system repair tool that can remove and eliminate issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This utility is not only good for solving 0xc00d36fa issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your vital files
- Start Your PC in safe mode to repair 0xc00d36fa
When booting, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
We should never ignore 0xc00d36fa problem when we encounter it at the first time. If 0xc00d36fa error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to fix 0xc00d36fa problem as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your idea solution to eliminate 0xc00d36fa in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.