0xc101a24b could occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1. Remove the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the reasons above, it is obvious that solving 0xc101a24b is a little complicate for people. We highly recommend users use SmartPCFixer to deal with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.