- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system fix software which is able to remove and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only good for solving 0xe8000015 itunes issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your useful files
1.Remove the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From all the reasons above, it is clear that troubleshoot 0xe8000015 itunes is not that easy for people. We highly recommend people use SmartPCFixer to cope with this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.