- At times, when you would like to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system repair tool that can remove and eliminate problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only capable of solving 101 initialization failed 0xc000000f issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your essential files
From what has been discussed above, we may come to the conclusion that 101 initialization failed 0xc000000f can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above steps, repair 101 initialization failed 0xc000000f and speed up your windows now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.