- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1.Uninstall the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
2025 error glyph issue can be a disaster for your PC. Once people pay little attention to 2025 error glyph, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to repair 2025 error glyph issue as soon as possible with the tutorial in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best solution to remove 2025 error glyph in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.