- At times, when you would like to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
A fast solution to resolve this 3dr solo calibration error is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of 3dr solo calibration error.
- Start Your PC in safe mode to fix 3dr solo calibration error
When booting, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Check if your PC drivers is outdated or not.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that repairing 3dr solo calibration error is a little complicate for people. We suggest users try SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.