- At times, when you would like to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to resolve this 3dxnumpad unhandled exception is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of 3dxnumpad unhandled exception.
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that fixing 3dxnumpad unhandled exception is not that easy for people. We suggest people try SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.