3dxnumpad unhandled exception could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Bad third party program.
A fast solution to fix this 3dxnumpad unhandled exception is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of 3dxnumpad unhandled exception.
- Start Your PC in safe mode to troubleshoot 3dxnumpad unhandled exception
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with the help of SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
3dxnumpad unhandled exception problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 3dxnumpad unhandled exception error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Consequently, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to solve 3dxnumpad unhandled exception issue as soon as possible with the guide in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your best solution to remove 3dxnumpad unhandled exception in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.