- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1. Remove the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to remove common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From what has been discussed above, we may draw a conclusion that 404 not found nginx 1 8 0 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above suggestions, fix 404 not found nginx 1 8 0 and improve your computer performance now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.