- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1. Remove the software which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of 4xxx video problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
According to what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that 4xxx video can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, repair 4xxx video and improve your computer performance right now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.