- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
1. Remove the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is clear that repairing 5001 0xffffec75 is a little complicate for people. We highly recommend people try SmartPCFixer to cope with this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.