- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to fix this 500 internal server error nginx fix is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of 500 internal server error nginx fix.
1.Uninstall the software which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 500 internal server error nginx fix error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been discussed above, we may conclude that 500 internal server error nginx fix can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above suggestions, repair 500 internal server error nginx fix and booster your PC now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.