- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to fix this 63e949f6 03bc 5c40 a01f c8b3b9a1e18e hresult 0x80070002 is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of 63e949f6 03bc 5c40 a01f c8b3b9a1e18e hresult 0x80070002.
1.Remove the software which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 63e949f6 03bc 5c40 a01f c8b3b9a1e18e hresult 0x80070002 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been discussed above, we may conclude that 63e949f6 03bc 5c40 a01f c8b3b9a1e18e hresult 0x80070002 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, remove 63e949f6 03bc 5c40 a01f c8b3b9a1e18e hresult 0x80070002 and speed up your windows immediately.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.