6 0x00001002 could pop up when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Bad third party program.
1. Remove the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of 6 0x00001002 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the reasons above, it is obvious that fixing 6 0x00001002 is not that easy for people. We suggest users try SmartPCFixer to cope with this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.