- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
1.Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate 6 0x00001002 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that 6 0x00001002 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above suggestions, get rid of 6 0x00001002 and improve your computer performance right now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.