- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system repair software that can identify and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This utility is not only capable of solving 800b0100 windowsupdate dt000 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Key Features of SmartPCFixer:
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your important files
1.Remove the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been discussed above, we may draw a conclusion that 800b0100 windowsupdate dt000 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, get rid of 800b0100 windowsupdate dt000 and speed up your windows right now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.