avg error code 0xc007064c could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1. Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
We should never ignore avg error code 0xc007064c problem when we encounter it at the first time. If avg error code 0xc007064c error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Consequently, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to solve avg error code 0xc007064c issue as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to troubleshoot avg error code 0xc007064c in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.