- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system fix software which is able to clean and repair problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only capable of resolving avg security error code 0xe001f96c issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Key Features of SmartPCFixer:
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
1.Uninstall the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been discussed above, we may draw a conclusion that avg security error code 0xe001f96c could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, remove avg security error code 0xe001f96c and booster your PC at once.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.