- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
1.Uninstall the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate awt dll 0x9ccbd error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
We should never ignore awt dll 0x9ccbd problem when we encounter it at the first time. If awt dll 0x9ccbd error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Consequently, In order to protect computer security and personal information, you need to solve awt dll 0x9ccbd issue as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best solution to remove awt dll 0x9ccbd in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.