- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1.Remove the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
axe2 dll problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If axe2 dll error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Consequently, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to solve axe2 dll problem as soon as possible with the tutorial in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your idea solution to remove axe2 dll in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.