- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to resolve this can t install itunes 10 5 error 0x80070424 is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of can t install itunes 10 5 error 0x80070424.
- Start computer in safe mode to troubleshoot can t install itunes 10 5 error 0x80070424
When booting, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Update windows with the help of SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
From all the reasons above, it is clear that fixing can t install itunes 10 5 error 0x80070424 is not that easy for people. We suggest people use SmartPCFixer to tackle with this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.