- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to resolve this cannot run microsoft updates 0x80070424 is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of cannot run microsoft updates 0x80070424.
1.Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
cannot run microsoft updates 0x80070424 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If cannot run microsoft updates 0x80070424 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of cannot run microsoft updates 0x80070424 problem as soon as possible with the guide in this article. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to eliminate cannot run microsoft updates 0x80070424 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.