- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
1. Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of code 0x80131505 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
code 0x80131505 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. Once people pay little attention to code 0x80131505, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, In order to protect computer security and personal information, you need to repair code 0x80131505 issue as soon as possible with the guide in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to troubleshoot code 0x80131505 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.