computer lost file 0xc000007b could pop up when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
An efficient way to fix this computer lost file 0xc000007b is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of computer lost file 0xc000007b.
From all the reasons above, it is clear that solving computer lost file 0xc000007b is not that easy for people. We highly recommend users try SmartPCFixer to tackle with this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.